Adding Aerial Imagery to ArcGIS Online (Classic)
1. Open your map in Map Viewer Classic.
2. Click on “Add” and select “Add Layer from Web.”
3. The “Add Layer from Web” window will open.
Select “A WMTS OGC Web Service” from the drop-down list.
In the URL field, add the URL:
https://services.hxgncontent.com/streaming/wmts and click on “Add Custom Parameters.”
4. Enter the parameter's user ID and fill in the value parameter with your username and password with the value being the password. Click on “Get Layers.”
5. Select “HxGN_Imagery” from the drop-down list and click on “Add Layer.”